Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Weigh- in Wednesday...


Well, today is that day I promised...Weigh-in Wednesday. It seems that the closer to my goal that I get, the slower and harder it is to shed these last few pounds. I still have 12 to go, but I am not giving up! I've been eating good and exercising, so maybe I just need a "cheat day"!!! See, I told you that it's important to bury the past mindset! It tries to creep up and tell me to go and have chinese food...the really greasy kind : ) But, it is about health and that stuff just isn't good for me! This week I had to go for my first Mammogram and today followed up with an ultrasound. Ok...so this was a bit scary and though I was standing in faith that everything would be fine, my mind was going all over the place about it! I was told today that everything was "A-OK". Going through little "scares" like this makes you reevaluate health, life and the things that are important! So my weight loss isn't just about looking like a "hot mamma", it's so much more about health and being a good example to my kids! Mom's, you are so important and it is important to take a little time to care for YOU!!!

1 comment: